Followers

Monday, 9 September 2013

Help us spread the word and some blog candy to tempt you

Hi, we have been running for a few weeks now and are certainly into the swing and rhythm of the daily lists.   Now it is the time to let as many people know as we can and for that would like you help and as a thank you I popped to the shop this morning and brought some things to offer one lucky person as Blog Candy.

So what is up for grabs?

An 8" x 8" paper pad
2 bunches of paper roses
3 reels of ribbon
2 Cling Stamps
1 Memento Black ink pad

3 things you need to do.

1. Pop our button on your sidebar, with a link back to Challenges for Days.   We hope you will leave the link there but that is entirely up to you.


2. Write a blog post about the Candy again with a link back to us here.  Come back and let us know you have helped us by entering for the candy with a link to your blog and candy post below.

3. Be a follower here, you can join as via Network Blogs or Blog Lovin' I'm sorry but the email link cannot cope with all the content on our daily lists.



13 comments:

Debi said...

:)

2amscrapper said...

blogged about it :)

Jane Willis said...

I've blogged and added the button to my sidebar. I follow with Bloglovin

Jane

Fit Kitty said...

All done! Thanks for the chance to win your candy! Great blog, by the way!

Debi said...

Hi,
Nice to have your blog available!
I posted the button, wrote a post and signed up to follow by Bloglovin. Don't know if I did it right though since my linky picture is different from everyone else's.
DebiB

Zoe Sanderson said...

We do not mind which picture you share Debi, thanks for the support. XOXO Zoe

Nikki C said...

Here's the link to my post :) and your in my sidebar too
thanks for the chance Nikki
http://graphixanddesign.blogspot.ca/2013/09/new-challenge-list-blog.html

Iris said...

Posted your button on my sidebar.
http://theirisplace.blogspot.com

Iris said...

Blogged about you and posted a picture of your blog candy.
http://www.theirisplace.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-for-days-is-new-blog-and-they.html

Iris said...

Following you with Blog Lovin' and Google friend connect.

ayoe.sinta said...

Following you, blogged about you and post your button on my side bar.. to win or not, I really appreciated for listing all the challenge blogs.Thanks for the chance to win your candy!

ellyscard creatief said...

Following you with bloglovin and posted your button +candy to my sidebar.
http://ellyscardcreatief.blogspot.nl/
Gr Elly

ellyscard creatief said...

Do you now this one? http://scrapchallenge.com/
Gr Elly